Market Research Assistant
About the opportunity
Key Marketing is looking for a Research Assistant with a genuine interest in real estate to join our Market Analysis Team. With a strong work ethic, attention to detail and production oriented mindset, the ideal candidate will assist the Market Analyst in collecting, organizing, and manipulating data pertaining to the multi-family real estate market.
This is a great entry point into a great industry. It will create a good foundation of knowledge about our industry and could lead to a bigger role on our Market Analysis team or transition into project management, account management, marketing, sales, etc.
Located in Vancouver and founded in 2009, Key Marketing is the fastest growing multi-family real estate project marketing company in Western Canada. Working with top tier multi-family residential development companies, Key Marketing supports the entire process from research and land acquisition, product development, commercial and residential lease-up and pre-sale, through to completion and key turn-over.
Company Core Values
We constantly focus on how we do things… on finding a better way… on kaizen. We’re constantly improving and when we find a new best practice, we celebrate it and share it for the benefit of others. This keeps us constantly on the cutting edge and there is nowhere else we would like to be.
Our life experience has led us to believe we can accomplish more as a team than we can on our own. Everybody supports everybody here; all the time. It’s a great feeling.
We love to wow. We work hard to wow each other, clients, REALTORS®, buyers and our industry. If you love to be wowed, you will love working with us.
All employees at Key Marketing are self-motivated with the strong focus for excellence. We pride ourselves on trust and a knowing that when given a task it will get done.
We work in a highly competitive environment, so having fun on a regular basis is mandatory to being successful and loving what we do and who we do it with.
- Updating weekly calendars using information published on city websites of Lower Mainland municipalities.
- Download and organize recent Rezoning and Development applications that meet a certain criteria set out by the Market Analyst.
- The Research Assistant will support the Market Analyst in creating interactive maps pertaining to the development landscapes in the sub-markets of the lower mainland.
- The Research Assistant will help the Market Analyst maintain databases of future condominium inventory.
- The Research Assistant will also support the Market Analyst in various fundamental research tasks and help produce market reports for clients.
- The Research Assistant will help the Market Analyst advise clients on product type, unit mix recommendation, interior design specification, and product pricing.
- Education: Relevant education, such as BA / BS / Diploma or Project Management Program. Preferred areas of study: Urban Land Economics, Real Estate Marketing, Business, and Economics.
- Communication: The Research Assistant need to be able to speak and write about their findings clearly and follow instructions.
- Attention to Detail: The Research Assistant needs to keep concentrated and stay on task.
- Critical Thinking: The Research Assistant needs to use decisive reasoning to determine the best course of action in their research. (Training will be provided)
- Technical Skills: Research Assistants will use a computer to research their information, as well as record their findings. This includes the use of the Google suite of products (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Maps) as well as other research tools provided by the Market Analyst (training will be provided).
- Language Skills: Mandarin fluency; both written and verbal is an asset
Please email your resume and cover letter.