Project Coordinator / Digital Specialist
Key Marketing is looking for an energetic Project Coordinator / Digital Marketing Specialist to become a valuable member of our team. With a strong work ethic, attention to detail and production oriented mind-set, you are driven to help companies achieve their marketing goals – all on budget and on time.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will work with Project Directors and Marketing Managers on the fulfillment of real estate sales and marketing programs. Working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment, you will be working with a team of like-minded marketing and sales professionals to learn the ins and outs of pre-sale real estate marketing and sales.
- Coordinate the production of real estate marketing materials and presentation centre build out & set-up
- Track, manage and update PO system & budget for invoicing
- Obtain competitive quotes for marketing materials and manage suppliers
- Manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, marketing research, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Write engaging content for company blog, website, email campaigns and sales and marketing collateral
- Relevant education, such as the BCIT Marketing Management Program (Professional Real Estate Option is considered an asset), Communications Degree / Diploma or Project Management Program
- 1-2 years of project marketing experience including timeline management, social media platforms and content development
- Experience in the real estate industry is an asset
- Strong time management and organizational skills to handle multiple projects
- Detail oriented with a penchant for accuracy in everything you do
- Mandarin or Cantonese fluency; both written and verbal is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong proof-reading and copy editing abilities
- Ability to work within a Mac and Google environment; Proficiency with Google Business platform to include Apps: Gmail, Drive: Documents, Spreadsheet, Presentations; comfortable working with Adobe Design Suite, CRM platforms
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter.