Project Marketing Coordinator
Key Marketing is seeking a dynamic, creative individual who wants to contribute their strong marketing experience, love of project management and diverse skillset to one of Western Canada’s leading real estate project marketing and sales companies. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of all project marketing initiatives and maintenance of budget and timelines.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our ideal candidate likes to roll up their sleeves and dive into the work. You are a detail oriented individual who thrives on moving balls forward and ticking items off your list. If you are a go-getter, enjoy a fast paced environment and are looking to work in a fun company with great people, we want to hear from you!
- Manage project timelines, budgets and processes and create progress reports
- Create progress reports and anticipate upcoming project needs
- Implement strategic marketing directives for a wide range of clients across various disciplines and industries
- Coordinate and implement print, email and digital marketing campaigns
- Liaise with creative companies to create marketing materials – develop from a vision and work through to completion and delivery
- Event planning and execution
- Manage social media and online project needs
- 0-2 years of experience working in a related role
- Mandarin speaking / writing is an asset
- Deadline oriented and organized by nature
- Excellent project management skills are essential
- Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously – calm under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced pre-sales environment
- Natural leadership and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Strong initiative and a can-do attitude
- Constantly seeking to improve processes
- Comfortable working with Google a benefit
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.