Key Marketing is seeking a strong, organized Project Marketing Director looking to lead their own portfolio of projects at a growing company. Reporting to the Director Marketing Operations, the Project Director will be responsible for the client satisfaction, project performance and team leadership on a portfolio of projects.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our ideal candidate thrives in this fast paced industry, has in depth knowledge of the pre-sale market and has built solid relationships within the community while leading projects to success. If you’re interested in joining a high performance and growing team of sales and marketing leaders where you have responsibility for your own projects with the support of experienced colleagues, we want to hear from you!
- Lead multi-family real estate projects to success.
- Client satisfaction and goal attainment.
- Creation and maintenance of marketing and sales budgets.
- Creation of strategic marketing and sales directives.
- Supportive team leadership and mentorship of Marketing Managers and Coordinators.
- Monthly reporting on project performance to Director Marketing Operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. Mandarin is an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a related role.
- Deadline oriented and organized by nature.
- Excellent project management skills are essential.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously – calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced pre-sales environment.
- Natural leadership and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Constantly seeking to improve processes.
- Comfortable working with Lasso / Google a benefit.
- Competitive compensation and bonus based on experience.
- Free education
- Medical, dental and eye care benefits
- One Reading Week per year
- Donation matching
- Paid time off for volunteer work
- Employee referral incentives
Please email your resume.