Project Marketing Manager
Key Marketing is seeking a strong, organized Project Marketing Manager looking to manage a portfolio of projects at a growing company. Reporting to the Director Marketing Operations / Project Director, the Project Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of all project marketing initiatives and maintenance of budgets and timelines for a portfolio of projects.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our ideal candidate likes to roll up their sleeves and dive into the work. You are a detail oriented individual who thrives on moving balls forward and ticking items off your list. If you’re interested in joining a high performance team of sales and marketing leaders, in the fast paced and exciting real estate industry, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the execution of all related project marketing materials.
- Create progress reports and anticipate upcoming project needs.
- Implement strategic marketing and sales directives.
- Coordinate and implement print, email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide support and mentorship to Project Coordinators.
- Liaise with creative companies to create marketing materials – develop from a vision and work through to completion and delivery.
- Event planning and execution.
- Manage social media and online project needs.
- Presentation centre coordination and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. Mandarin is an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a related role.
- Deadline oriented and organized by nature.
- Excellent project management skills are essential.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously – calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced pre-sales environment.
- Natural leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate with vendors.
- Strong initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Constantly seeking to improve processes.
- Comfortable working with Lasso / Google a benefit.
- Competitive compensation and bonus based on years of experience.
- Free education
- Medical, dental and eye care benefits
- One Reading Week per year
- Donation matching
- Paid time off for volunteer work
- Employee referral incentives
Please email your resume.